- needle n' thread
- 1/8 yd of chiffon or organza
- boring pair of sandals
- opt- pin back or blank shoe clip, felt square & glue gun
- Watch this video to learn to make 2 flowers (skip to 5:09)
- Now you may choose to sew the flowers onto your sandals or make them removable- see step 3
- To make the flowers removable, heat up your glue gun and glue a small felt square to the back of the flower.
- Hot glue the pin back or shoe clip to the felt and pin to your shoes. You can make several pairs of flowers and change them to match your outfit!
Pin It Now!