October's Necklace how-to: Clay ice Cream Necklace
- polymer clay- brown and pink
- jewelry pliers
- necklace chain
- Preheat oven to what ever the clay packet instructions say. Make a cone shape with the brown clay and cut a pink clay sphere in half and attach it to the cone. With a toothpick, draw criss-cross lines on the cone to give it texture. Optional- pinch the pink clay on the sides to give it a "scooped" affect.
- Cut a 1 inch piece of jewelry wire, fold it in half with pliers, and insert it in to the top of the cone. It should look like a charm.
- Bake it in the oven for 8 minutes and let cool.
- Attach the charm onto a jump ring and then onto a necklace chain.
- There you have it! A cute-enough-to-eat necklace! More pictures coming soon!
Pin It Now!