Thursday, March 20, 2014

Goodbye?!

Well,

it's been a long (almost 4 years) journey. 

I have posted over 100 times and shared so many videos, tutorials, links, collages, inspiration and more. I'll just cut to the chase- I'm leaving this DIY blog... for now. Unfortunately, it is hooked up to the same account as my main YouTube channel, and I will continue to post on there, but I am no longer posting the kinds of DIYs I featured on this blog.

Instead, I will be focusing on my personal style blog: http://astyleblogofsomesort.blogspot.com/
I try to post at least once a week on there! So please follow me via Pinterest, Bloglovin' and more. 

I hope I can still feature tutorials on my YouTube channel and possibly my blog?? 
I hope to gain a larger following on my style blog so that my content will reach the screens of more fashion-lovers.
Yes, I will keep this blog up so we can still access all of my 'great' tutorials and pictures of me cerca 2012.


It's been quite lovely. 

XOXO, Courtney 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment