It's not to late to go on vacation! Or is it? I made these awesome duct tape Luggage tags for my vaca in D.C. and Williamsburg.
- Two 9 inch pieces of colored duct tape
- needle n' thread
- Sharpie marker
- Cut two pieces of 9 inch of duct tape. Stick the 2 together sticky sides facing in.
- Fold over 3 inches and cut as directed in diagram 1.
3. Open up the tag and cut a button hole like diagram 2. (It's easiest to cut duct tape with an X-acto knife and mat.)
4. Next, sew a button according to diagram 3.
|Write your name and number with a Sharpie and button onto your suitcase handle.|
Pin It Now!