- salt dough recipe & ingredients
- ribbon to hang ornament
- plastic straw (to poke a hole)
- plastic or metal cookie cutter
- watercolors + brush
- Make the salt dough using the recipe.
- Shape some salt dough using a cookie cutter, making sure it's somewhat flat.
- Using a straw, poke a hole at the top of the ornament.
- After the ornament(s) has air dried for a day or two- I know, a long time... paint them with watercolors.
- When the watercolors dry, string a ribbon through the hole you made with the straw and tie it off.