- embroidery thread/floss
Here are directions from www.michaels.com
- Select 4 colors of floss 25" long. Tie a knot around 1½" from the top and tape to table.
- Separate floss by color and imagine the floss as A,B,C and D.
- Hold string B straight and knot string A around it.
- Pull string A toward the left and tighten it.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to get a double knot.
- Make double knots with string A around each of the remaining strings (C and D).
- Now you are in the second row, tie a double knot with string B around C, D and A individually.
- Keep repeating this pattern until bracelet reaches desired length.
- Tie knot to secure all strings and trim both ends to about 1¼" long.